06.01.2024 – 26.01.2024
The biggest adventure playground in Europe at the mouth of the Ötztal!
AREA 47, which opened in May 2010, is an adventure playground of spectacular dimensions. Spread out over an area of 66,000 m², "THE ULTIMATE OUTDOOR PLAYGROUND" combines adventure, sport and entertainment offers that are unrivalled throughout the Alpine region.
- 7,000 m² lake with a sunbathing lawns for 2,000 guests
- A boulder cave block
- A gym in Venice Beach style
- The Lakeside Restaurant with a large terrace which seats a total of 500 guests
- Deep water soloing boulder wall
- Slackline obstacle course
- Water trampoline
- 20 m waterslide tower with kamikaze catapult and integrated cliff diving board tower, from 1 m to 27 m
- Slip’n’Slide & Surfslide
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer, basketball
Wakeboarding is like snowboarding in summer - many think it's even better. Beginners and experienced wakeboarders can really let off steam here. The Wake Area is sure to offer once-in-a-lifetime experiences to all visitors.
- 20.000 m² lake
- 420 meter cable
- On-site equipment rental
- Wake School for beginners
River House Bar & Grill
The River House is one of the trendiest locations in the Ötztal. They know what makes a successful evening. In the BBQ grill restaurant, hungry people will find enough space to feast and when night falls also to shake.
- Seating for up to 160 people
- Games Corner with billiards, darts, table football
- Live Band on Friday & DJ on Saturday
- Reservation recommended