12.03.2022 – 26.03.2022
Since everything can change quickly these days, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for the winter season 21/22.
- UNTIL 2 days before the arrival date: NO cancellation fee
- FROM 1 days before the arrival date: 90 % of the total arrangement price
Due to the new legal regulation, since November 8th, 2021 we are only allowed to welcome vaccinated or recovered guests in our house. Evidence must be presented. (Children under the age of 12 are currently exempt from the 2-G rule)
2G = fully vaccinated or recovered
- After a second vaccination - valid for 6 months
- on the day after the first vaccination for 6 months if a positive PCR test or positive antibody test was available at least 21 days beforehand
- Further vaccination (booster vaccination) – this must not have been more than 270 days ago and at least 120 days must have elapsed between the last vaccination.
Proof of recovery
- Recovery certificate or positive PCR test of covid disease survived within the last 6 months.
- Official segregation certificate within the last 6 months
Proof of neutralizing antibodies as well as PCR and antigen tests are not valid!
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible for people who have not been vaccinated or recovered to go on holiday in Austria.
Due to the current situation, it goes without saying that we at PANORAMA Appartements have embraced all of the prescribed safety measures, and that we ensure the highest standards in terms of hygiene and cleanliness. This way, you can enjoy your holiday without any misgivings, and simply relax and regenerate from the stress of the previous months.
- Hand disinfectant available in the apartments and the communal areas
- Staff adheres to all the safety regulations of the local authorities
- App for room service
- Distancing regulations are adhered to
- Cashless payment possible
- Contact-free Check-in / Check-out
- Bedding, towels and laundry are washed according to the regulations of the local authorities
- We use special cleaning agents against the coronavirus